ROOTED IN REALITY. POWERED BY IMAGINATION. DRIVEN BY CHILDREN.
- feel safe and are happy in school
- have high expectations of themselves and aim for high attainment and progress in all subjects, regardless of their starting points
- expects the school’s four drivers to underpin their learning experiences (Enterprise, including Financial Education; Creative Arts; Equality and Communities; and Looking After Yourself and Others)
- understand the purpose of what they are learning and how it relates to real life or how it will be useful in later life
- expect engaging lessons delivered in a variety of ways and taken from a relevant and exciting curriculum
- have a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning
- are responsible for their learning and actions, demonstrating high, intrinsic levels of respect and courtesy to everyone. They have a pride in their achievements and their school.
RESPECT. RESPONSIBILITY. RESILIENCE. Be the best you can be!